We are always busy preparing and serving a fine breakfast but never actually take the time to capture this. It’s nice that our guests do and we can now also show our breakfast:
– home made muesli of roasted nuts and oatmeal
– homemade sesame seed and moonseed rolls (or lant bröd)
– home made jam (this time raspberries and strawberries)
– cheese and ham from companies from the surroundings
– and of course coffee, tea, juices and fruits
All served on our hand-painted tableware.
Njut av din måltid!!!!
Meanwhile, the well at the house has also been restored. The wood had perished in such a way that very little could be reused. But the well belongs to the house and we have rebuilt it. Now the water level here is still low, but soon it will be full of water again!!!!